Smudging is a Native American custom of blessing and cleansing
clearing negative energy with loving positive energy
commonly done with a Sage Smudge Stick, Abalone Shell and feather
(I also use Lavender essential oil, rose quartz and selanite.)
1. Set up Altar: Abalone shell, sage smudge stick, matches, candle, lavender essential oil.
2. We set our intention with Koshi Bells throughout the house starting at the front door. Opening all the doors (and closet doors); this is to open the rooms and awaken the energy. Return to front door. We will also place crystal in each room (rose quarts or selenite.)
3. Smudge ourselves, yourself family and friends. All participants will receive a rose quartz.
4. You will also assist in smudging your home.
5. Light the smudge sticks beginning at the front door (moving in a clockwise direction), smudging each room, paying attention to the corners (floor & ceiling) of the room.
6. Return to altar.
7. Allow about 1-hours for the event.
8. This is about YOU and your home, customized to your needs as simple or as elaborate as you want.
9. Dāna/Donation Based.